First of all: how to get it, second: what’s new?
Getting AndroBlip 2.0
Be adviced: you’ll probably have to re-authenticate to your account after updating. Really sorry about that.
Apart from the extra features, the layout changes and bugfixes, there are a lot of changes going on “under the hood”. That’s why this major release is baptized “2.0”! We haven’t thought of a spiffy name for this release, sorry bout that :). Check out the new layout (List style) and tell us what you think!
- Added Search. Press the search key on your phone, or select it as a view
- Notifications added. Press menu->notifications
- Page up/down buttons on the comments screen: easy scrolling! Long-click on these buttons for top/bottom
- The Grid should render a lot better now (no more 1-pixel-too-large). Major thanks to Thomas from Frozen Fractal for that!
- New layout: List view (go to menu->prefs to set this style)
- Preferences are now according to Android standards
- Easier usable buttons (e.g. view-choosing dialog, links at the bottom of entries)
- Fixed ‘add date’ difficulties in upload screen
- Trying to find the last texts without the proper font
- Numerous smaller changes
Bugfixes & other changes
- Bugfix for relative paths in links
- Loading screens are dismissable
- Cache uses standard (browser shared) cache
- Grid layout now works for all(?) aspect ratios
- Work on the back-button behaviour (we’ve seen that one before :) )
- Entry date visible
- After posting comment view that comment