Getting AndroBlip 2.1
- Subscribe to journal (press menu while viewing an entry)
- Mark entry as favourite (press menu while viewing an entry) (Only available for blipfoto full members).
- Autosave. Saving title, description and tags of an upload when leaving the screen without uploading.
- (android) Notifications. Notify you of new comments and notifications in the status bar, as well as on the main screen (confusing that the android feature is called “notification” and the blipfoto feature also :) ).
- Tags are now shown with entries on the exif/tags popup
You might notice that we are requesting an extra permission to “start on boot”. This is needed to restart the notification when you reboot, without you having to first start-up AndroBlip manually. If you have turned the notification off this will not do anything.
- Enforcing the limit on title-length (50 characters)
- Enforcing limit on amount of entries retrieved (90)
- Clickable tags showing search-result for that tag
- Special characters work better now. (reported by ~dr )
- Force close bug reported trough google market fixed (NullPointerException)
- Retrieve-journal-after-clicking-on-a-name-bug that was reported on the site should be fixed (affectionately known as the “judith”-bug)
- Changed method to retrieve specific journals to something that actually makes sense
- Fixed padding on comments screen
- New about page
Have fun with this new release and please drop us a line to let us know what you think of it. If you have any requests for new features or encountered strange behaviour we’d love to hear it!